"These are my heartsongs"


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, April 6, 2009

I got tagged

My friend Maunderer tagged me a while ago, & I forgot about it till I was catching up on my blogs tonight!


Here goes:


Six names you go by:
1. Evie (my family)
2. Evelyn (most of my friends)
3. GPEve (the guys from MSU)
4. Evie Baby (Jim)
5. Evalicious (Ben)
6. Miss Eve ("my" babies from In A Pinch)

Three things you are wearing right now:
1. Contact lenses
2. three shirts
3. earbuds

Three things you want very badly at the moment:
1. A better grasp on the Arabic language!
2. A clue about what I'm gonna be doing after graduation!
3. The ability to teleport :)


Three People who I hope will fill this out:
1. Valorie
2. Sandra
3. Katie

Two things you did last night:
1. Cleaned my apartment
2. Ordered Bonds that Make us Free from Amazon!

Two things I ate today:
1. A cheeesy pizza with four different kinds of mushrooms from Old Venice Pizza Co. it was suuper rich, and delish!
2. Cadbury Dark Chocolate

Two people you last talked to on the phone:
1. My Scuba buddy, Derek
2. My landlord

Two things you are going to do tomorrow:
1. Talk to my therapist
2. study for an Arabic test

Your favorite beverages:
1. Whole Milk
2. Diet Coke with a few dashes of Margarita mix (just the mix, not the alcohol!)...it's become a sunday night tradition :)
3. Water

No comments:

Post a Comment