"These are my heartsongs"


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

3/5

I just finished my Arab-Israeli Conflict final! Yesterday I gave my final presentation in my Gender and Language class, and a few weeks ago my Scuba class ended. Which means I have an Arabic language final Friday morning, and a Spanish Grammar final next Thursday, and then I'm FINISHED!!! (...still haven't sent out my graduation announcements...)

I think I kicked butt on my A/I Conflict exam. Not a huge butt, but probably medium- to large-sized. And considering that last December, I really probably couldn't have pointed out to you on a map where exactly the Gaza Strip is, I'm pretty dang happy with what I accomplished in that class this semester!

I'm pretty sure that my Arabic final is going to kick MY butt, though, so I'll be spending the next 40 hours bracing myself for that! It's been fun, but I really don't know what possessed me to try to learn this language! Actually...learning it hasn't been too bad, and I can hold my own in class really well; it's just the testing part that I have such a hard time with! ;)

1 comment:

  1. It must be SUCH an incredibly great feeling of accomplishment to be finishing up school. I'm so glad for you, and proud of you. I can't wait to come out there next weekend. I've been thinking of moving back to Oklahoma to go to OU. for some reason it seems really sensible, even though they don't have a great film dept. But it sure would be a good feeling to be back in the old familiar Sooner Country. Wow... I never thought I'd say those words.

    ReplyDelete