"These are my heartsongs"


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Alli's Pirates

Ben & Alli Mikell - Sept 07

(This is the oldest photo of Alli I have on my computer)




It's been a LONG while since I blogged about Alli. She moved to Utah at the beginning of the year. I helped her pack, and Evan helped her drive out there. Her family gave me candy and treats. We found some silly putty while cleaning up her room. She "accidentally" ran into/over Evan as a way to surprize Ben when Evan came into town.

I missed her birthday two weeks ago. I'm pretty sure her party was amazing.

But here, now, is a masterpiece created by the one and only, Alli Marie. If I could put videos on my refrigerator (like parents do with childrens' artwork), this would totally be on it!

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/video/video.php?v=96090985925&oid=25161088129

No comments:

Post a Comment