"These are my heartsongs"


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, April 23, 2009

I need a name!



It's here! It's here! It's here!!!


I got my new camera in the mail today, along with some fun accessories! I'm super excited about it, and played with it this evening instead of putting the finishing touches on a presentation I have to give next week. It felt like Christmas, with all the packaging strewn on my dining area floor, and manuals to read, and batteries charging...Did I mention that I'm freakin' excited?!

Anyway, so I think I'll have a photo blog right from the start and document my progress and discoveries and such. Ya know, for posterity's sake & stuff.

This is what I want help with - a name for my blog! I like the name + verb thing I've got going for this one (everuminates)...and I tried to carry it over with a dream blog that I started a while ago (evephantasmagorizes). But I stopped having vivid dreams right about then, so it never really got going.


I like the "-ates" verbs. I should probably know what the technical term is for that, but I don't. Here's what I have come up with:



Please tell me what you think, in the poll, and leave a comment if you've got any other ideas of verbs that relate to photography, i.e. drawing with light!!



3 comments:

  1. I think that you are onto something, but you go to far. Instead of eve-illuminates, or eve-illustrates, or even eve-demonstrates (none of which are very nice names anyway), you could try shortening them to EVE-ILL or EVE-DEMON. Then you would have something worth voting for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA! I was hesitant to use the eve-ill ones, but I didn't even notice the eve-demon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hm, I will have to think about that.

    ReplyDelete