"These are my heartsongs"


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, October 26, 2009

New Look!

October always ends up being a time for me to renovate my hair and/or makeup. It's sad that it takes considering what to be for halloween (looking like someone else) for me to decide I want to change the way *I* look! I've been tossing around the idea of getting bangs since this summer, and finally did it today!


Here's my 'before' - no makeup, 2 month-old haircut with no styling.



and, after an hour with Emily at the JCPenney salon down the street, here's my Audrey Hepburn-inspired-with-a-modern-twist new 'do! (I'm reprising my Audrey costume from a few years ago...rationale: no one in Mesa has seen it, so it's "new"!)



I realized while talking with my hairstylist, that I haven't had bangs in 13 years! I'm happy with the change so far :)

5 comments:

  1. oh you look so good with bangs!!!! love it, eve! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooooooh!!!! I LOVE it! Makes me want bangs too! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl!! I LOVE this new do! It is SOOO cute! And I LOVE the make-up too. VERY Audrey Hepburn-ish! haha. So cute!

    Oh & Adam totally was shocked. He loved it. I love his face when I surprise him. haha. He looked disoriented & everything. haha. It was hilarious. Miss you girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great, Eve..Your eyes shining brightly,dear...Amazing ...!!!

    ReplyDelete