"These are my heartsongs"


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Grand Canyon!

Mike & I camped at the Grand Canyon a few weeks ago. That night's low? 22F! I was prepared with a sleeping bag, lots o' layers of clothes, and a big sheet of plastic to wrap myself up burrito-style inside the sleeping bag & was toasty warm all night, but he was roughin' it, seeing how well he could tolerate the cold with just what we used on the trail at anasazi (where he also works)...he survived, but said his feet were freezing most of the night! We lucked out to get to the south rim just in time for a few sunset pics, and then dragged ourselves from our beds at 4:45 a.m. to get there for the sunrise also! Beautiful sights!









The crows around there were crazy big! I got really close to this one while he was sitting on the stone wall before he took off & I caught this.


Ummmmazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment