"These are my heartsongs"


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Vote for Evan!

My brother Evan is working his way through school and doing his best to make ends meet. He's entered a piece of his art in a Brickfish contest, which will help him pay tuition for next semester if he wins. Please take a look at his entry, make a comment, whether you agree with the message or not, and VOTE! The site lets a computer's IP address vote every 8 hours, so if you really want to help him, vote multiple times over the next several weeks!

1 comment:

  1. I have to say that your brother's piece is one of the better ones there. It stands out for its orignality whereas the majority of the other images appear to be very uncreative. I don't agree with the politics of Evan's artwork but it does stand out and I think he will do well.

    ReplyDelete