"These are my heartsongs"


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Wedding pics

With the semester over and no more homework hanging over my head, I've returned to coveting photography equipment and experience, doing research, and finding some great photo blogs. I never posted the photos from my first wedding, mostly because I was somewhat disappointed with the outcome. I've been playing with the images and doctoring them as well as possible with my little Picasa 3 program...tried downloading the Photoshop trial version, but alas, it seems my poor computer is neither sufficiently healthy nor strong to handle such a beast; it keeps kaputzing on my in the download process. And so, here is a look at my first attempt at wedding photography!

There's an album on my picasa page, also, with what I've edited so far - http://picasaweb.google.com/whirlygirl/BeersWedding




Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment