"These are my heartsongs"


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

26 things you never knew you always wanted to know about me

A- Attached or single: Attached - I've been dating Mike for about 9 months now

B- Best Friend: my momma :)

C-Cake or Pie: Brownies! with walnuts in them! or cake with cool-whip frosting

D-Day: Wednesday.

E-Essential Item: my lovesac

F- Favorite Color: Blue

G-Gummy Bears or Worms: I haven't had either in a looong time. probably worms.

H-Home town: Wilburton, Oklahoma,

I- Indulgences: A crackling fire with a good book or someone to snuggle up with

J- January or July: July...i'm thinking of making it a tradition to spend this month in foreign countries :)

K-Kids: I may have some one day

L-Life is incomplete without: My blender and fruit smoothies in the morning

M-Marriage Date: I keep asking my magic 8 ball, but it hasn't come up yet

N- Number of Siblings: 5 brothers + 2 sisters = 7

O-Obsession: Lately I have a somewhat disturbing obsession with radio dj personalities...

Phobias or Fears: I think i'm fairly phobia-free at the moment!...except maybe this one

Q- Quote: There is nothing noble in being superior to some other man. The true nobility is in being superior to one's previous self. ~hindu proverb

R- Reason to Smile: The semester is almost over!!

S- Season: I like each one when it's happening, except maybe winter

T- Tag: I don't know who reads this besides my brother occasionally... so if you read it, do this on your blog and leave me a comment!

U- Unknown fact about me: one of my 'canine' teeth never came in by itself, so I had to have it surgically uncovered and pulled down into my mouth while I wore braces.

V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: Meat-eater for sure

W- Worst Habit: I spend way too much time online when I should be doing productive things.

X- X-rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasounds are much more interesting than x-rays.

Y- Your Favorite Food: I love mexican, but mostly for the salsa, sour cream, guacamole, queso, pico de gallo...just give me the condiments & some tortillas or tortilla chips & i'm SOO satisfied :)

Z- Zodiac Sign: Aries

No comments:

Post a Comment