"These are my heartsongs"


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, January 2, 2009

2009 - Finishing What I Started

I've decided that this coming year is the year to complete all my unfinished projects, such as:

  • My Bachelors Degree! (target date May 9)
  • Reading all the books I haven't yet gotten to the end of:

1. The Infinite Atonement by Tad R. Callister (293 pages to go)
2. The Last Lion, Vol 1: Visions of Glory, A biography of Winston Churchill (400 pages left)
3. The Collected letters of C.S. Lewis 1905-1931 (890 pages to go)
4. When God becomes A Drug by Father Leo Booth (150 more pages)

  • An embroidery project that I started Thanksgiving '03 and haven't picked up since.
  • A quilt I started for my 6-1/2 year-old brother while he was in the womb.
  • Memphis.
  • Therapy.
  • Maybe, If I'm REALLY good, I'll be able to pay off my car loan.
  • And maybe, just maybe, I'll get my photography career off and running!

3 comments:

  1. If you have already finished Finding Peace, I want it back. (Did you already return it to me?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, I need to get that back to you. What are your on-campus hours gonna be like next semester?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my GOD! I'm so excited to see you! Yes, this is the Lessie that lived in a cabin in Oklahoma! you can email me at sophia dot gyne at gmail dot com. I'd love to publish your comment if you don't mind, but i'll understand if you'd rather i not.

    ReplyDelete