"These are my heartsongs"


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, December 8, 2007

Tiaras

Becky had a head fetish while we lived together, too. When she was having a bad day, or even just when she wanted to feel special, she would find her tiara and wear it around the house. Tiaras are the instant anti-depressant. They just transform everything and make it better. We would sometimes clean the house or watch movies while both wearing tiaras. They became a sort of trademark of our apartment. Once I answered the door wearing mine when our friend Mike came over to visit, and he gave me an odd look, but when I explained the ritual, he was behind it all the way.

I still wear mine occasionally when I'm having a bad day, and I fully intend to bring it to Oklahoma and have some bald-and-beautiful tiara time with Becky :)

No comments:

Post a Comment