"These are my heartsongs"


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, December 1, 2007

Deep Breath

I found out this evening that one of my very dearest friends has brain cancer. I'm scared and angry and sad and concerned. I hate that she has had so many physical trials, and that she's got another - a crazy-scary one - to deal with. I hate that I can't be there to be with her. I want to support her, but I don't know how to except for praying. I can't imagine how she and her family and husband are dealing with this. I'm very confused and bewildered. If you read this, please pray for Becky and her family that they will be supported in the very best way possible through this trial.

1 comment:

  1. Have you seen http://beckysstars.blogspot.com yet? I know that you talk to Becky so you'll probably know anything that's put up there anyway, but just in case you hadn't seen that I thought maybe I should give you the link.

    I hope you are doing well, and that you know how amazing you are. Becky is thrilled with the thought that you might come to see her. I'm really glad I was able to be in town the last couple of weeks- I got to see Becky a few times and she's handling things pretty darn well.

    ReplyDelete