"These are my heartsongs"


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Fruits of my labors

I'm freakin' proud of my Photo II final portfolio, so I gotta show it off...











My end-of-semester project was juxtaposing yoga positions with architectural form. I'm planning on exploring this more next semester in Photo III, and I'm really excited about it. I did a research paper on Edward Weston, whose work emphasized form a lot, and the relations between human form and other things (like vegetables or seashells or landscapes). I think I'm gonna play with that for a bit. The ballerina image is made from 'sandwich printing' - putting two negatives in the enlarger together to make a new image. And the last three were 'motion' pictures. I was really pleased with the two from the Joe's Liquor sputnick thing, so I had to include them in my portfolio. So that's it!!! I'm done with school til June 26th, when I go to Costa Rica for a month of Spanish classes at La Universidad de Costa Rica. Yeah!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, your photos really are incredible! Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Eve!! These are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete