"These are my heartsongs"


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Costa Rica!

In June I'll be leaving the States for the first time, to spend a month in a study abroad program at the University of Costa Rica. I'm SOOO excited! I started trying to go in November of '06, and again last summer; it didn't work out either time, but this summer I'm GOING!!! I bought my plane tickets this week, and got my passport in the mail on Thursday! I got a scholarship, my parents are helping me out, and I'm working 12 hours a day for the next 6 weeks, and it's really gonna happen :) I've wanted to do this for a long time, but didn't really think I could. But the people around me have helped and encouraged and taught me to believe that I could make my dreams happen if I didn't sabotage them, and so, Costa Rica, here I come!!!

2 comments:

  1. Ironic that I'm working a 12+ hour day for the next several weeks to move to where you are. . .

    Congrats on the scholarship and everything working out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww pooo!! all my friends are leaving me! tell who ever your roomate is if they see me driving by alot I'm just trying to remember the good times I had with you cool Mormon folk!

    ReplyDelete