"These are my heartsongs"


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, May 31, 2008

alli update



Alli became my designated hair-stylist on Monday. We started this new relationship off with a faux-hawk that promises to be truely amazing, given another 1/4 inch or so of growth.


After a long drought of Alli-time, I believe my life will be more blessed with her presence in the near future, as we spent Memorial Day evening together (kinda), and will be going on a road-trip which will morph into a canoe-trip next week!


She was pretty snazzy with her white sunglasses that make Aaron feel "what it probably feels like to be stoned" when he puts them on, and her custom-made candy necklace (that really did taste like perfume...and probably sweat, too...), and her multiple oreo-eatin' skilz.


(just call me perez hilton?)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for making people thing that I am a stoner! haha just kidding they are some wierd but sHHHnazzy shades! she does have the technical facet of the oreo separation down pretty good. -

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol..."PROBABLY" was the operative word there!

    ReplyDelete