"These are my heartsongs"


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, April 3, 2008

Happy birthday to Allison Marie!


Today is Alli's birthday, so it is the perfect reason to blog about her! Happy Birthday, Alli!!! In recent news, she just got a sexy new car. And she had a nice little road trip in it last weekend. I just realized that Alli is probably the person I have known the longest here in Memphis; we've been friends for 3 1/2 years. She's a pretty cool gal. And she wears pretty cool socks....


2 comments:

  1. aww! Eve i love you! i'm so happy we are friends! and i'm so glad my life entertains you so much as to blog about me! heh! man.. these pics of me just keep getting more and more attractive! whoa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didnt know about your wreck!! Thats awful..but you look fierce with that cut!!

    No, Josh wasn't standing on anything!!He's just 6'5!

    ReplyDelete