"These are my heartsongs"


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

The Spirit of St. Louis

I took a weekend road trip with a friend to St. Louis, MO. I was reminded of several things over those few days. Here are a few:

Spontaneity is awesome.
Good windshield wipers are indispensable.

This is my favorite type of road trip picture.


Memphis streets have infinitely fewer bugs than I-55 at night.

14-month old girls are wonderfully precious.


Watching college football is in my top three favorite ways to spend time. (Boomer Sooner!)

After 3 years of being in the same place, it's nice to be the 'new girl' sometimes.

Gi-normous gas station signs have a special place in my heart.

I am enamored of Australian accents.

The problem in front of me quite often has deeper roots somewhere else.

Music is wonderful and John Mayer rocks!

I apparently know more about Wii Sports than the average mormon girl and, sometimes, guy.

It's nice to know I'm missed.

Courtney Deliah's fashion sense has rubbed off on me over the years.

It is A-OK that I'm who I am, where I am, and when I am at this point in my life, and I'm moving forward.

Applebee's has this cool little device that lets you listen to any one of 8 televisions that are playing in the restaurant, right at your table.

'Fun' has a variety of meanings.

"I'm not gonna write you a love song, 'cause you ask for it, 'cause you need one."

No comments:

Post a Comment