"These are my heartsongs"


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, November 16, 2007

idiosyncracies

I sleep with 6 pillows on my bed.

I grew up in the backwoods of Oklahoma and raised & slaughtered chickens.

One of my life goals is to tag a public edifice with graffiti...and not get caught :)

I have lived between the 30th & 35 Latitudes all of my life and I love the weather that it affords me.

I think that ballet flats are Autumn's answer to flip-flops.

I have a fish tank that is running, but has no fish in it.

I miss being short enough to climb up the inside of door frames.

I love the smell of ozone.

I am working through my issues.

yo hablo espanol.

I have worked at a newspaper office, a pizza place, a dentist's office, a psychiatrist's office, an OB/GYN clinic, and a law office.

I used to be a ballerina.

Every car I have owned thus far has been a Toyota.

I know that the atonement of Jesus Christ works.

My favorite chairs are a papasan chair and a lovesac.

I buy myself flowers when I go grocery shopping.

LOST is pretty much the best show ever. The Office is a close second.

The second toe on my right foot is slightly longer than my big toe. Supposedly this is a sign of royalty.

I love scarves.

I get road rage.

My favorite band is Counting Crows.

I like to take deep breaths.

I can touch my nose with my tongue.

I want a digital SLR camera.

I am a left-handed Aries.

I am a 12-step-er.

I file my bills and papers...sometimes.

I don't pop my knuckles, but I pop my wrists and my back multiple times a day.

I am living my life from a choiceful rather than compulsive perspective.

I can run.

I dream in color and stereo.

I have good friends.

My favorite books growing up were the Little House on the Prairie series, the Chronicles of Narnia, and the Anne of Green Gables set.

I talk with my hands.

I am DEFINITELY worth it!

So are You.

I clench my jaw.

I have married off 6 roommates and moved 10 times in the past 8 years.

I used to have a very real fear of aliens.

Audrey Hepburn is my hero.

So is Alana Davis.

I have questioned my faith and embraced it afterward.

I love rolling down grassy hills.

I can salsa- and swing-dance.

I have a history of dysfunctional relationships, and healthy relationships. Lately they have been much more healthy.

I like fun socks, but prefer none at all.

I consider grammar and languages to be among my hobbies.

I think that the best love songs are less than 3 minutes long. My favorites: For You by Duncan Sheik, and I Wanna Grow Old With You by Adam Sandler.

I have a front-loading washer and dryer, and sometimes I get mesmerized by the spinning.

I know when to follow and how to lead.

My traffic pet-peeve is people who don't use their turn signals.

I am preparing to act in my first play.

I believe in feng shui.

Someday soon I am going to go sky-diving.

No comments:

Post a Comment