"These are my heartsongs"


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, November 6, 2009

I'm (Getting) On A Boat!

This Saturday, I'm heading to LA to meet up with my brother, his roommate, and one of our mutual friends for a 7-night cruise! I'll be thinking of you while livin' it up along the Pacific coast of Mexico...I promise! :D

I can't pack lightly...it just doesn't happen, and it's something I give myself permission to do, so the large majority of my closet is sitting in a pile in my open suitcase tonight, along with my snorkel, camera(s), and several books I'm eager to read on my vacation. We registered this spring, so I've been looking forward to this for a long time, but it kinda snuck up on me, and now I can't believe it's here!

So, if you notice I'm not living on Facebook like usual, know that it's because I'm feasting on the buffets & trying to figure out how in the world they folded my towel into the shape of a 1964-1/2 Mustang...

(I'm just crossing my fingers that renditions of T-Pain's musical masterpiece will be kept to a minimum.)

From CR Tortuga Island

Last time I was on a boat, in Costa Rica, they ran out of gas on our way home!

No comments:

Post a Comment