"These are my heartsongs"


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, February 9, 2009

A little magic

Something nearly ineffable happens to me when I step outside on a random morning and the temperature is 57 degrees at 7:45 a.m., sun shining, a nice breeze blowing, and (bonus!) I'm going to be on time for class! Two or three times a year I have this experience of an absolutely perfect morning, and I think this is truely one of the things I live for. It is the best feeling in the world to walk out to this kind of weather, and something in my body changes at the cellular level. I was ridiculously happy today, and it wasn't because of something someone did, or something I bought, or something that might happen. It was what was. It was me living in the moment and feeling truely alive.

I hope everyone gets moments/days like this in their lives. It's what helps me remember how amazing this world is and how fortunate i am to live in it!

No comments:

Post a Comment