"These are my heartsongs"


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, September 19, 2008

Just allergies

I work at a law firm that works with real estate transactions. Sounds pretty uppity, til you take into consideration the condition of the current market. The soda vending machine hasn't been stocked in 2008...they haven't bought Kleenex for general office use since about March. And I've spent the better part of the day sneezing and sniffling along with our accountant in the office near me. The guy whose desk is between ours 'bless you'-ed him this morning a few times, then I started with my achoo-ing. He said "Are you sick too?" Me: No, it's allergies. Him: ...Oh.

I scouted around in the storage room & found a random 6-roll pack of cheap toilet paper and appropriated a roll in leiu of a nice, soft box of Puffs. The roll is about half-gone now & I'm ready to crawl into my bed for the rest of the weekend.

It's just allergies...it's just a slow economy...

No comments:

Post a Comment