"These are my heartsongs"


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Next time we'll use Reddi-Whip


Last night FHE was at my little townhouse apartment. I have a secret theory that people like to come here, 'cause there is always a ridiculous amount of people who come when it's at our house. Like 30. And we have seating for 9 right now since our couch underwent some trauma the last time we had FHE here. So they come and pack in like sardines voluntarily, and that does something for my ego.

We had a random guy come in and try to sell us something so he could go somewhere and figure out what he wanted to do with his life. He didn't give many details. But he stayed for the lesson. He seemed nice enough, but never told us what he was doing or what he needed from us.

The highlight of the night, though, was shaving balloons. We shaved balloons. With razors. And shaving cream. Apparently you're supposed to fill the baloons with water first, and then they pop and explode shaving cream everywhere, but we didn't know that beforehand, so we took matters into our own hands and had an outright shaving cream war. Madness ensued:



Morgan accosted me more than once. He will pay dearly.



Soon after this picture I was making my first attempt at making Morgan pay dearly, and dumped a pitcher of water on these poor girls and a few others.

Mike (in the back) was my balloon-shaving partner. I'm pretty sure we won the contest, cause we're awesome. He didn't know he had anything on his beard for about 30 minutes :)

Most bloggers I know post lots of pictures of their adorable children and write about the adorable things said children do. I've found that my current trend is taking lots of pictures of the adorable Alli Marie and the adorable things she does. See above, and below...And again, further below...

1 comment: