"These are my heartsongs"


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Birthday Fun!

Brandi had a birthday party for me last Saturday. We had a table for 14 people at Olive Garden, which was still way too many people to be able to socialize with without yelling across the table, but we had a great time.


I was adorned by Brandi & Arianne with a tiara, a black feather boa, and a silver star wand for the occasion, which looked a little absurd with my next-to-nothin' hair, but it was fun :)



After dinner we went to Bert Ferguson park for kite flying and a romp on the playground. A group of us had gone to fly kites the evening before, but I had had horrible luck getting mine up. This time was MUCH better! The playground was the most fun, and we took lots of pictures:




THEN, we adjourned to my apartment for some good ol' mockumentary fun & watched "A Mighty Wind." It was a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment