"These are my heartsongs"


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Finished!!

6 towels, two rotary blades, and many hours of tying later....




My rug is complete!

I'm getting better at actually finishing projects, but I have a complex about it that stems from starting a quilt for my baby brother when he was in utero. He is now 9.5 years old & I still pull it out every few months to quilt a strand or two before setting it aside & forgetting about it for a while. But this is DONE!! and I'm super excited about it.

I think my next project will be a wreath of rosettes made from book pages. Wish me luck!!

1 comment:

  1. This is lovely - two of my most favorite things, spirals & blue & white. And as I'm typing this I'm hearing Cat Stevens, courtesy of your blog, which vividly brings me back to a day in high school as I was walking home. Thanks! and I'd love to see pix of the rug you made using my pattern.

    ReplyDelete