"These are my heartsongs"


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Gravity

Watch this

and this!

Love it, Love it, Love it!

So You Think You Can Dance is my new favorite tv show. I've decided I'm a "social watcher"...like some people can be 'social drinkers'. I only really watch tv when someone convinces me that I'll REALLY love it, and so I usually start a show after it's been running for 3 or 4 seasons...5 in this case! My first favorite was from one of the first weeks, set to "Falling Slowly by The Frames, and is about two strangers meeting falling in love. Last night one of the dances was my very favorite so far, and I had to share it (the second link)! The song is "Gravity" by Sara Barrielles, and is, according to the choreographer, "about addiction".

I'm officially hooked to SYTYCD :)

(video of the dances tends to be taken down pretty quickly, but hopefully this will stick around for a while.)

No comments:

Post a Comment