"These are my heartsongs"


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Old friend


Of all my friends from high school-era, I am in touch with only a few, and that, mostly through Facebook. Will and I met when when we were 15 and had many adventures together throughout high school. We dated for a few months our senior year, and i have to say that our prom picture is the best picture that has ever been taken of me. After high school we went our separate ways; I went to OU for a few years, then moved to Memphis, and he went to the Air Force Acadamy, a mission, USAFA again, got married, went to grad school in Maryland, and just moved to Texas last month. Through all our different experiences, we've stayed in touch, through a few phone calls a year, and the occasional email. I think everyone needs a friend who knew you "back when", and Will has been that friend to me.


When he and his wife Sara moved to Texas, they were able to stop by for breakfast and a Sunday morning of reminiscing/catching up on each other's lives. It was great to see them!


No comments:

Post a Comment